- Sonic performance is a perfect match with our other Atlantic THX in-walls
- Easy horizontal mounting between standard 16"-on-center, 3 1/2"-deep wall construction
- Backbox (IN-BOX-155) sold separately, required for THX-certified performance
- Boundary Compensation and High Frequency sound-optimization controls
- The GFR-155 grille/frame assembly (required) is packaged and sold separately for maximum installation/scheduling flexibility
Trouble viewing the links above? Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
* GLH: Graphite-Loaded Homopolymer
||IWTS-155 LCR |
||Dual 5 1/4" (135mm) GLH* long throw woofers w/Butyl rubber surrounds and high power motors|
1' (25mm) Low Resonance Tweeter w/Neodymium magnet and Ferrofluid cooling
High Frequency Level
Boundary (Near wall/corner or mid-wall)
||58Hz - 20kHz +/-3dB|
||89dB, 1 watt, 1 meter|
|Recommended amplifier power
||10 - 150 Watts RMS|
|Optimum wall volume
|Overall Dimensions (W x H x D)
||15 1/2x 8 1/2 x 3 3/4" (395 x 216 x 97mm)|
|Cutout dimensions (W x H)
||14 1/4 x 7 1/8" (362 x 181mm)|
|New Construction Bracket (optional)
||IN-NC-155 (use only if IN-BOX-155 is not being used)|
|Back Box (optional, but req'd for THX certification)
||IN-BOX 155 LCR for new construction |
||8 lbs. (3.6kg)|
Atlantic Technology reserves the right to change specifications or appearance at any time without notice.
The IWTS-155 LCR is the perfect answer to the seemingly contradictory demands of no-compromise performance and the ability to fit horizontally between standard 16"-on-center studs. This system represents a combination of superlative audio performance, simple installation, and innovative features that are unmatched by virtually any other custom-installed system.
This THX-certified (pending) front-channel speaker forms the heart of a top-performance home theater system. It is a 2-way system with a two long-excursion 5 1/4” woofers, and the very latest version of Atlantic’s exclusive 1” Low Resonance Tweeter (LRT™).
Use the 155 as a center channel speaker with either of Atlantic's other THX-certified in-wall speakers, the IWCB-727 or the IWTS-30 LCR. Because of its ability to fit horizontally between standard stud spacing, the 155 makes a perfect center channel match for these speakers, with absolutely no dropoff in performance or output.
Alternately, you can use three 155's across the front LCR stage--either vertically, horizontally, or a V-H-V combination--for a virtually perfectly, seamless front theater sound.
Front Panel Controls :
- HF level—Adjusts tweeter’s output for varying room acoustics
- Boundary—Adjusts upper-bass/lower-mid response to correct for “boundary gain” when speaker is too close to corner
The optional IN-BOX-155 back box provides the proper enclosure volume for optimum THX-certified woofer response, and minimizes acoustic bleed-through from one room to another.
Separate GFR-155 grille/frame—Grille/frame assembly is sold separately from speaker portion, to maximize installation scheduling convenience.
This speaker’s THX certification is your assurance that the IWTS-155 LCR belongs in the very highest category of precision, high-performance audio devices..