- User Switchable Display USD™: Can be "flipped" to read correctly whether unit is "right side up" or "upside down"
- Multi Channel DSP using Dolby Digital® and DTS: Creates a 2, 3 or 5 channel virtual sonic landscape for immersive sound
- Auto Detect Dolby and DTS for best sound enhanced mode
- Lockable front panel buttons for secure settings
- Front and Rear IR sensors
- Includes a simple remote; but can also be used with most universal remotes
- Rear panel Sub out jack for optional subs (IF you're an incorrigible bass hound)
Trouble viewing the links above? Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
||PB-235 H PAS PowerBar|
||Self Powered 2/3/5 Soundbar|
|| (2) 4" woofers|
|| (2) 3/4" soft dome tweeters|
|| 47Hz-20kHz +/-3dB|
|Inputs -front panel
||(1) analog mini jack for iPod, iPhone, etc.|
|Inputs -rear panel
(2) Toslink optical connectors
||(1) analog L/R|
||(1) digital coaxial|
PowerBar: 24VDC, .4 .OA (by supplied AC adapter)
|| AC Adapter: 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz, 100W max|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)
|| 42 3/4" x 6 1/2" x 6 1/2"|
|| 26 lbs|
Atlantic Technology reserves the right to change specifications or appearance at any time without notice.
PB-235-H-PAS PowerBar 235
H-PAS Bass System: H-PAS (Hybrid Pressure Acceleration System) is a unique, patented bass system that combines the best of four bass technologies: acoustic suspension, inverse horn, bass reflex, and transmission line. By cascading the four technologies onto one another in a precise, matematically-determined formula, H-PAS achieves extremely deep bass response from small woofers in a compact enclosure, with no requrements for a high powered amplifier. Hence no subwoofer needed! It is a perfect standalone solution that represents a quantum leap in both acoustic technology and user convenience! Perfect for an easy home theater in a master bedroom or any room that you want dominated by additional speakers.
The H-PAS Powerbar 235 is powered by an on-board amplifier that supplies 80 total watts RMS. It also boasts a sophisticated Digital Signal Processing with Dolby Digital® and DTS that delivers 2 channel sound and effectively develops a 3 or 5 channel experience for total listener immersion in the video program. It includes a simple remote control, but can also be used with most universal remotes.