- 100-watt amplifier and down-firing 8" driver provide solid low bass from a small footprint
- Atlantic's exclusive CFT (Clear Filter Technology) ensures clean, articulate performance
- Acoustic suspension deisgn for alow distortion sound
- Elegant curved side panels convey style and grace
Trouble viewing the links above? Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
||Powered subwoofer, sealed enclosure|
||8” long-throw composite cone|
||34Hz – 250Hz ±3 dB|
|Low Level (line)
||102dB SPL into 1500 cubic Feet|
including side panels
|13.2 x 13 x 12.2 in|
335 x 330 x 310mm
50/60Hz, 300W Max
Atlantic Technology reserves the right to change specifications or appearance at any time without notice.
The 102SB powered subwoofer has been engineered using the latest technology and finest components available.
- 8" long-throw composite cone driver with a vented motor structure and 2” high temperature, 4-layer voice coil. This powerful driver has a very stiff cone that acts like a piston throughout its operating range. Its massive magnetic motor assembly and high temperature component parts deliver exceptional performance and reliability.
- Sealed enclosure design for low distortion and deep bass output. Sealed enclosure woofer designs are inherently low in distortion, and deliver deep smooth bass response with a gradual and predictable roll-off below resonance. As with all Atlantic Technology subwoofers, we have paid close attention to providing accurate musical bass reproduction along with terrific special effects.
- High-current amplifier: The output stage of this amplifier is capable of very high current delivery for exceptional driver control and cool operation. It has been precision matched and equalized to our rugged 8" driver. Together they deliver powerful, controlled bass with great articulation and authority.
- A useful in room working frequency range of 30Hz to 150Hz Many subwoofers offer specifications that look great on paper, but in real world use deliver less than promised. Atlantic Technology subwoofers are over-designed to ensure that they will deliver their rated performance in your room, when properly placed and adjusted.
- An adjustable (40Hz to 140Hz) 18dB per octave Low Pass crossover The steep upper end roll-off slope of 18dB per octave allows for much better bass integration with the satellite speakers while making the woofer less localizable.
- Two low level inputs, two low level outputs The outputs allow daisy chaining of multiple subwoofers, or as a return path back to the processor.
- Phase Invert switch (Normal/Invert) This switch allows precise acoustic matching with satellite speaker systems whose output may be phase reversed. This switch also allows you to compensate for unusual room acoustics that occur when the woofer is physically separated from the main speakers by a significant distance.
- Automatic standby operation, LED indicator Automatic standby features signal sensing turn-on with 7-10 minute turn-off delay. There’s a multi-color LED status indicator that lets you know when the unit is on or in standby. Automatic Standby can be defeated by placing the rear mounted switch in the ON position.
- Designed and built to meet all current UL/CSA and European safety requirements