Makes it easy to add Bluetooth to audio systems
Sometimes all you need is a simple solution. The BTR is the simple solution to easily add Bluetooth audio capability to recievers and more. Using the ubiquitous USB jack for power, the BTR finds it home on the back of your receiver or
Chances are if you have an audio component that was built in the last 10 years, there is a USB port on the back panel. Many of them were put there for rmware updates and most of them remain unused. At Atlantic Technology, we wanted to give them a new purpose.
- Simply stream to BTR from any Bluetooth source
- Plug ’n play – No software needed
- Analog audio output connects to any audio system
- Status LED for Power and Setup
- USB-based power for versatile placement options such as rear of the PBM2 or a stereo receiver with USB
- USB extender and external power adapter included for 120V power
Simply plug the BTR USB connector into any USB jack in your system for power. Then connect the analog output to your system with the included 3.5mm cable or a 3.5mm to RCA adapter. Your system is now ready to stream from your choice of Bluetooth audio source, such as a mobile phone, laptop, tablet, etc.
The BTR is also designed as the perfect companion to Atlantic’s own PBM2 Powered Bass Module and the PowerBar 235 soundbar.
|Frequency||10 Hz to 20kHz, great for subwoofers|
|Range||Line of sight: 130-150´
|Audio In/Out||Stereo RCA|
|Dimensions (with antenna)||3¾˝ W x 37∕8˝ H x 4˝ D
(95mm x 98mm x 102mm)
|Weight (ea)||each, unpacked) 3.5 oz; 0.1kg|